Territory Sales Manager
Company: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Posted Date 2 days ago (7/11/2022 9:20 PM) Job ID 2022-20559
Experience (Years) 5 Category Branch Operations Education High
School Diploma or Equivalent Overview Territory Sales Manager The
Opportunity Goodman Distribution Inc. , a member of the Daikin
group is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our
Territory Sales Manager position for our Sales Operations group
located at our Cranston, RI branch . The Territory Sales Manager is
responsible for planning, organizing, maintaining, developing and
growing a volume driven and profitable base of up to approximately
50 target and core dealers. Insure that each member of the dealer
base is completely aware of the features and benefits of COD
products and services and that each A Plus Dealer completely
understands the contents and purpose of the A Plus Dealer Manuel
and program . If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we
invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website
http://careers.daikincomfort.com/ and submitting your resume. Why
work with us? > Benefits are effective on day one for all
full-time direct hires > Training programs are available to help
guide team members and develop new skills > Growth Opportunities
- there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- Plan, organize, maintain, develop, and grow a volume driven and
profitable base of approximately 50 target and core dealers.
- Target and sign-up Dealers within assigned territory including
A Plus Dealers.
- Build sales through active communication with existing and
potential customers about new product launches, services, supplies,
prices, programs and discounts.
- Maintain and improve sales revenue and gross margin.
- Maintain an accurate call history within the CRM system.
- Collaborate with Branch Managers and their teams to increase
sales within the assigned branches within territory
- As required, develop remedial action plans to meet or exceed
customer development and sales targets on a weekly basis.
- Be the channel expert on the features, benefits, product
performance, and design guidelines for products sold.
- Ensure client accounts have all the information they require to
maintain and exceed customer service expectations including
policies and processes on promotions, new product launches,
billing, returns, product changes etc.
- Periodically reach out to customers to determine satisfaction
with the organization, products and services
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within territory.
- Expand knowledge base of the company's products and
- Understand and follow work instructions, operating procedures
and company policies.
- Perform additional duties when requested. Qualifications Nature
- Grow sales volume/revenue within assigned territory Knowledge &
- Proficient sales ability with the ability to build and action a
robust sales plan
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; both verbal
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office
and internal systems like CRM, expense reporting, etc.
- Strong relationship building and customer service skills with
the ability to generate new business through negotiating and
carrying out a sales plan
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking and time management
- Ability to focus and high level of attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and
- Knowledge of HVAC products, services, customers and market
- Demonstrates discernment and sound judgment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously with
minimal supervision Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience preferably within the HVAC
- HVAC experience preferred Education:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent Physical
- Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodations Q ualified Applicants must be
legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified
applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization
now or in the future for employment in the United States. The
Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and
applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion
(including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national
origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform
service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or
mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition
(including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic
information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex,
pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other
characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all
federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to
individuals with disabilities. Sorry the Share function is not
working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try
Keywords: Daikin Industries, Ltd., Cranston , Territory Sales Manager, Sales , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!