Member Services Representative
Company: Planet Fitness - The Core Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob SummaryThe Member Services Representative
will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by
providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness
members, prospective members and guests.Essential Duties and
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing
exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a
variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Facilitate needed updates to member's accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and
professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a
positive and professional way with members and co-workers,
exceeding the member's expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using
appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during
shift.Benefit BasicsAll staff will also receive a free Black Card
membership after 90 days of employmentAs a Core Development and
Management employee you are eligible for benefits if you are
regularly scheduled and work at least 30 hours per week. Benefits
are effective on the first of the month following the date of hire.
Benefit offerings include Medical options, Dental, Vision, Flexible
Spending Accounts, 401k with company contribution, paid vacation
time plus additional ancillary benefits like access to Pet
Insurance and Aflac. Employees at a franchise location are employed
by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor).
PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for
franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved
authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for
franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for
ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Keywords: Planet Fitness - The Core Group, Cranston , Member Services Representative, Sales , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!