Facility Maintenance Repair I
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: February 12, 2024
The Facility Maintenance Repair I at our Cranston, RI Facility
will be responsible for performing a variety of maintenance and
repairs on equipment throughout the facility. We are searching for
a safety-minded individual with mechanical knowledge to learn and
grow with our team.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K retirement savings with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
always acting in a safe manner
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting,
disassembling, repairing, and re-assembling parts as necessary
- Testing mechanical products and equipment after repair or
assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with
- Working with computer instrumentation to perform diagnostics
and execute work worders
- Welding and fabrication of necessary parts to maintain working
- Other duties as assigned
What Does it Take to Work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+years millwright type experience preferred
- 1+year maintenance experience preferred or two years
- Plant maintenance experience in one of the following areas:
preventative maintenance, installations, welding, electrical,
- Demonstrated education or welding experience
- Hydraulics systems experience
- Pumps experience, and centrifugal and diaphragm pumps an
- Ability to pass a mechanical aptitude test
- Ability to meet physical demands of the position, including
movements such as lifting, bending, reaching, climbing, and the
manipulating and handling of objects
- Must be able to lift to 50lbs
- Clean and valid driver's license
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We are an equal opportunity in employer to all individuals
regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status,
citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected under Federal, State or Local law.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Cranston , Facility Maintenance Repair I, Professions , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!