Part-time CDL Driver - New Bedford
Company: Worldwide Perishables, Ent.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Part-time CDL Driver out of New Bedford
This job will require making timely deliveries of perishable
products and candidates must possess good driving skills and a
clean driving record for their employment.
- 401K with company match
- Follow set, scheduled route for daily deliveries. Delivery
locations could include local (within Massachusetts), Boston Logan
Airport, out of state airports and interstate.
- Interstate round trip deliveries may require an overnight
- Read maps or set GPS to determine and track daily
- Ensure products are delivered in a timely manner.
- Always keep vehicle organized, clean and tidy.
- Make sure inventory matches manifest (accompanying shipping
- Scan or write in confirmation of delivery upon arrival to
- Collect signature at delivery locales.
- Deliver goods to specific locations determined by
- Check in with warehouse on delivery progress as
- Maintain and organize all delivery paperwork and deliver it to
the proper personnel at the end of each shift.
- Refuel vehicle as needed.
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily looking for anything problematic
(low tire pressure, tire wear, dents etc.) and report any
- Report any accidents or vehicle issues to supervisor
- Completes required logs and reports.
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
- Follow rules and regulations of the road always.
- Customer protocols may require the driver to load/unload and
organize goods in/out of the vehicle
- Follow all company and state enforced safety requirements for
loading and unloading the vehicle when applicable.
- Receive and unload freight following correct procedures when
- Ensure cleanliness and maintenance of equipment and tools used
in the delivery or loading processes
Keywords: Worldwide Perishables, Ent., Cranston , Part-time CDL Driver - New Bedford, Professions , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!