Desktop Experience Owner (Product Owner)
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: November 6, 2019
DescriptionThe Desktop Experience Owner acts as a product owner for
the colleague experience including corporate laptops and devices,
BYOD/ virtual desktop and related commonly used productivity
applications including Office 365 suite. - By understanding end
user needs and business requirements, the Experience Owner is able
to successfully influence technology teams' design experiences that
drive colleague satisfaction and productivity.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Create user journeys - series of moments that matter - that
define and prioritize the ideal desktop experience for
- Create and prioritize a backlog. -Gain agreement and oversee
sprints that deliver on the backlog with relevant teams including
engineers and other technical resources, change, communications and
- Contribute to and leverage personas and user research to
understand and design the desired user experience as a stakeholder
in key technology projects.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement for the user
experience and delivery of technology services to our
- Create jargon-free, easy to understand executive updates and
knowledge articles for ongoing technology changes.
- Be a trusted partner and work closely with:
- Technology Services leaders, project managers, vendors and
other stakeholders to gain a technical understanding of assigned
projects and how they enable end users
- Other Experience/product owners - especially collaboration and
mobile - for a seamless colleague experience.
- Colleague Technology Engagement & Research to request user
studies, gather feedback, conduct pilots and testing, address pain
points, and refine user guidance.QualificationsRequired
- 3+ yrs experience as a Product or User Experience Owner in a
digital or technology function.
- Advanced experience with Office 365 required.
- Experiencing deploying Office 365 in a corporate environment
- Ability to influence leaders and partners on outcomes and
timelines amidst competing risk, resource, budget and other
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall development preferred
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge of banking products, technology organizations and
relevant terminology - - - - - - - - -
- Understanding of security components including endpoint
security, VPN/cloud security preferred
- Communications or knowledge management experience preferred. -
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree required Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40 Hours
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday#LI-KP2Why Work for UsAt
Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around
helping our customers and giving back to our local communities.
When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and
collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to
accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal
Employment OpportunityIt is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide
equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability or perceived disability, genetic information,
citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic
partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state
and/or local laws.Equal Employment and Opportunity
Employer/Disabled/VeteranCitizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens
Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Cranston , Desktop Experience Owner (Product Owner), Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!