Outside service staff will manage the preparation of golf cars
for player use, as well as cleaning and prepping cars as they come
off the course, while safely and properly storing them nightly.
Prepare the range, upkeep range image throughout the day, close
range at dusk. Properly clean, load, and store member and guest
bags. Assist with player services, the bag drop, and getting
players on and off the golf course.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet players in a friendly manner
- Have golf cars in place at the podium an hour before first tee
time. Cars will be staged with
- Prepare member and guest side of range. Have stocked with
appropriate amenities for both sides.
- Prepare a neat presentation of the podium and bag drop area.
Greet guests upon arrival and departure.
- Work with the starter on managing play and tee sheets on both
- Communicate effectively with Independent Contractor Caddies
- Clean golf cars and properly store each evening
- Clean golf clubs and keep stored and placed in the appropriate
- Keep club fleet looking clean and inventoried after each use
- Break down the range set up and pick the range throughout the
day. Clean pick the range on designated evenings.
- Assist with the setup of Foot Golf on designated evenings.
- Able to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Maintains a professional standard at Pronghorn to include but not
limited to appearance, interaction with members, associates, guests
of the club, verbal discussions and written correspondence. Does
not discuss work related issues with members and guests.
- Supports and adheres to the "T.R.I.P" service standards of
- Other tasks so asked within the scope of the Golf Operations.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Proficient in hospitality, interpersonal skills, attention to
detail, Internet technologies and continuing improvement in Google
- Ability to read and speak English
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Knowledge of property management system - Springer Miller
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Requires no certificates, licenses or registrations
- May vary from inside 100% of a daily shift, to outside 100% of a
daily shift, or any blended combination thereof, based on Golf
- Frequent or occasional need to perform the following physical
activities: reaching, bending, pushing, pulling, twisting, lifting,
and climbing. Have frequent need to perform standing and walking
activities related to inspecting property.
- Constant need to perform the following physical activities:
grasping, turning, finger dexterity.
- Occasionally will need to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting/carrying up to 25 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs.
- Vision requirements: constant need to view small print. Frequent
need to see small details and things clearly beyond arms'
- Hearing requirements: constant need to speak on telephone and/or
two-way radio, respond to the general public and converse with
staff. Ability to hear fire alarms and emergency equipment.