Account Executive Cranston RI
Company: Connectivity Point Design and Installation
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Account Executive position is responsible for
generating sales for the company. We are looking for a dynamic,
high-performing Account Rep with proven experience selling
telecommunications, audiovisual, and security products and services
in multiple verticals. The Account Executive will be responsible
for managing a client book and proactively reaching out to ensure
client satisfaction/retention while continuously hunting and
closing new business. Some sales may come from existing customers,
but it is more important for the Account Executive to pursue new
leads and cultivate them into revenue opportunities. The ideal
candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting
sales quotas and loves the challenges that come with B2B
prospecting in a highly competitive market. Job
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of
goals and quotas
- Manage the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking and turn
them into long term partnerships
- Meet or exceeds sales quotas
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the
- Maintain accurate information within the CRM database.
Constantly updated information about Activities, History, and
Opportunities. Interface with a Sales Coordinator as needed to
ensure accurate information. Specific measurable information
includes: calls made; meetings held; new opportunities identified;
quotes presented; quotes approved, and quotes lost.
- Ensure quotes (and all correspondence) are proofed and accurate
prior to sending them to the Customer to present a professional
- Facilitate the scheduling of approved projects with Operations
staff. Be sure timelines, deadlines, and other important scheduling
information is clearly communicated.
- Keep track of the project's status.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your
responsibility to understand their needs
- Contribute to new sales and marketing ideas to improve the
company's image in the community, generate new leads, and increase
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer
contentment and the preservation of the company's reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Performs other duties as assignedSkills/Experience/Training:
- Bachelor's degree or greater; six months to one-year related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of two (2) years of sales experience, preferably in the
- Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other
sales/customer service role
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
commissions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic
algebra and geometry.
- Ability to read blueprints accurately.
- A degree of technical aptitude in order to clearly explain
products and services to customers.
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
(Sage 100 Contractor SQL) is a plus, Ability to learn other
software as needed including but not limited to Visio, AutoCAD, MS
Project, SharePoint Database software.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Valid driver's license
This job description is not intended to be and should not be
construed as an all-inclusive list of all the responsibilities,
skills or working conditions associated with the position. While it
is intended to accurately reflect the position activities and
requirements, the Company reserves the right to modify, add or
remove duties and assign other duties as necessary.
Keywords: Connectivity Point Design and Installation, Cranston , Account Executive Cranston RI, Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!