Class B Route Driver
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Route Sales and Service
Driver. You will be responsible for safely completing all
assigned customer services, meeting customer needs and selling
additional services in a defined route while complying with all
local, state, and federal rules and regulations, in addition to all
Safety-Kleen policies and procedures. We invest in you from day
one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training
program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a
- Complete all required documentation and labeling.
- Generate / collect leads from customers for new products and
- Sell additional products and services into existing
- Actively prospect for new accounts in assigned route.
- Primary account ownership in assigned route.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service.
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance
regulations and rules.
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local,
state (provincial) and federal requirements.
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating
- Required attendance to a continuous (2) two week long
on-boarding and regulatory training course that will be held out of
town. Expenses (Lodging, Food, Travel) to be paid by
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 3+ years of experience in direct business to business sales
- 2+ years of route based sales/service experience preferred
- Ability to obtain and retain a CDL with HAZMAT endorsement
- Demonstrate a commitment to environmental compliance and safe
- Sales aptitude
- Ability to develop customer loyalty
- Record of good judgment/ decision-making
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to perform physical functions per job requirements
- Ability to work independently while managing time and
- Integrity and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Basic computer literacy and math skills
- Problem solving abilities
- Applicant must be able to successfully pass comprehensive
security background screenings so as to service all SK customers
who are federally regulated by TSA, DOD, DOJ, DHS, etc.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work
authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
for a visa
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States,
Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a
century of innovation by developing new products and services to
serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a
broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to
major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our
customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their
carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE
GREEN WORK. ™
Why should you work with us? Safety-Kleen
embraces diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive
workplace environment where the uniqueness of every individual is
respected and the contributions of people from different
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives is encouraged and
valued. We offer great job training, career growth opportunities
and competitive pay rates. Our fantastic benefits package includes
medical, dental, and vision insurance; prescription drug coverage,
flexible spending accounts, disability benefits, life insurance,
retirement savings plan, tuition assistance, confidential employee
assistance program; and company-paid sick, holiday, and vacation
Physical Demands: Typical 9-10 hour shift to
include sitting, walking and standing, with occasional computer
usage. May also climb, bend, kneel, reach, squat, stoop and twist.
Must be able to carry, lift, pull, and push from between
10-100+lbs., with repetitive movement of both hands. May be
required to wear a respirator.
Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors Co., is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply. Employment is contingent
upon a successful background check and drug screen. Some positions
also require a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work
eligibility requirements. Environmentally-responsible business.
Keywords: Safety-Kleen, Cranston , Class B Route Driver, Other , Barrington, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!