Travel Interventional Radiologist Tech / Catheterization Lab Technologist
Company: PSG Global Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2021
We're looking for a Travel Interventional Radiologist
Tech / Catheterization Lab Technologist, working in the
Healthcare Systems & Services industry in
California, United States.
Pay Rate: $2500 - $3500 plus weekly per diem.
Are you an Interventional Radiologist who is looking to grow
their career with an innovative company known for Medical
Our client offers access to industry experts (they design and
maintain these systems we work on) with ongoing training and
As an Interventional Radiologist / Cath Lab Technologist,
you’ll work for some of the best healthcare companies across the
US. Contracts for specific locations last from 12 weeks up to a
Their culture is based around a team of highly dedicated
employees worldwide who are innovating every day, truly shaping the
future of healthcare. They are passionate about healthcare and are
engineers and they don’t walk away from a problem before it is
- Assist with clinical, technical and administrative functions on
a daily basis.
- Verify patient identification, history, diagnosis and procedure
for both diagnostic and interventional cases.
- Assist with procedural preparation, supplies and maintain the
sterile field according to the standards of care.
- Assist in sterile procedures per physician preference, policy
- Assist with pre and post procedural patient care.
- Is responsible for the operation and quality control of the
Imaging System in a safe and competent manner supporting the ALARA
- Alert the physician of intra-procedural dose thresholds and
equipment trouble shooting.
- Ensure all team members understand and comply with the
principles of radiation safety to include time, distance, proper
care and use of lead aprons and dosimetry badges.
- Is responsible for additional procedural equipment set up and
- Actively participate in room turnover, patient transfer,
terminal cleaning, stocking and quality improvement
- Perform additional duties as required.
Our client is looking for people. Technical people. People who
want to learn, innovate, and contribute. People who want to shape
the future of healthcare. Join their worldwide team of 60,000-plus
employees. Make your mark on our future.Help develop, manufacture,
and sell innovative imaging, diagnostic and therapies products.
Provide clinical consulting, training, and service that support
decisions and improve treatments for life.Do you have passion for
healthcare? Expertise in your field? A pioneering spirit? Maybe
this is for you! If you really are pioneering, why not give it a
Experience Required for Your Success
- Clinical Interventional Radiographer background with a minimum
of 2 years experience required
- Familiar with Interventional and Neuro procedures
- Epic electronic recording system experience required
- Valid ARRT license, registered in RTR
- Valid state license
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal needed
- Interact with client personnel and team members in an
autonomous responsible, professional and ethical manner
- Must be flexible, reliable and demonstrate sound judgment and
The Interventional Technologist may assist and support
Interventional Radiologists. The Interventional Technologist
interacts and communicates professionally with physicians,
patients, family members and team members. The Interventional
Technologist must be able to function independently but also work
collaboratively with the Nursing and Ancillary staff members to
provide exceptional patient care. The Interventional Technologist
must utilize critical thinking skills, elicit leadership qualities
and challenge themselves through continued education and
Keywords: PSG Global Solutions, Cranston , Travel Interventional Radiologist Tech / Catheterization Lab Technologist, Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!