Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Responsible for receiving product and ensures that aisles are
stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out, and
proper customer service is provided.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships
with large customers.
- Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor
Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are stocked and
merchandise is rotated.
- Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
- Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
- Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to
meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the proper
paperwork is completed.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical
inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due
to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper
block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in
overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies,
proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises
and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs weekly self audits on the perishable department.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 9:00AM
Shift length: 10 - 10.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Cranston , Meat Manager, Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!