Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - Cranston, RI
Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: September 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with
over 200 Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers
located across the United States. We have the unique ability to
service the largest nationwide commercial fleets while also
providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets.
Our mission statement is 'SERVICE EXCELLENCE – ALWAYS'. Goodyear
Commercial Tire & Service Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear —
which makes them uniquely qualified to offer you trusted tires,
reliable services and powerful management tools to help you lower
your operating costs. It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution
for commercial and off-the-road fleets.
As the Fleet
Tire Sales Specialist (Commission) role, you are
responsible for selling new and retreaded commercial truck tires
and related products and services by managing current customer
accounts and developing new accounts. You must also
produce sufficient sales volume to achieve assigned sales
objectives. Represent the company professionally through team
image and service readiness. Through training, you will develop
knowledge of the company's products and services and be able to
educate others. You will also monitor and report on market
intelligence which impacts business and pricing within the
market.?We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as
you invest in ours; apply today!?
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited
- Actively seeking and developing new accounts and represent the
company to potential customers.?
- This position requires frequent local travel from customer
sites to establish and further build relationships?
- Selling company supported products and services.?
- Meeting sales goals set by management.?
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and
services to provide accurate information to customers.?
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations
utilizing a value selling approach.?
- Attending sales training and continually building product
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, sitting and
- Create or increase truck tires sales through a planned program
of regular solicitation.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating
appointments with the service department.?
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with
cost analysis and benefits.?
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring
that customer casings are handled appropriately.?
- Delivering tires to customers as needed.?
? Basic Requirements:?
- 2 years or more of successful Sales and/or Business
to Business experience?
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
- Must be at least 21 years of age.?
- No relocation is being offered for this position.?
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.?
? Preferred Qualifications:??
- High School Diploma or GED.?
- Associate Degree in related field.?
- Previous business to business sales experience?
? Candidate Criteria:?
- Strong oral and written communication ability.?
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.?
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Cranston , Fleet Tire Sales Specialist - Cranston, RI, Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!