Desktop Support Specialist
Company: Queen Consulting Group
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Position:--Desktop Support SpecialistLocation: Cranston, RI--Job
Type:--ContractDuration: 12 months, possibility to extend to 24
---Job DescriptionThe purpose of this solicitation is to hire an
experienced Intermediate Desktop Support Specialist.
- Work closely with the existing Technical Support staff and will
interact will other team members on multiple aspects of the
- Set up Dual monitors on PC based systems.
- PC builds from pre-defined images or custom build, deploying
PC's and printers to end users, along with migrating documents,
settings and custom software that end users have installed.
- Configure local or network printers for each end user.
- Answer IT requests via phone, email, or in person and explain
solutions in technical and non-technical terms.
- Work across a broad range of technologies and liaise across
multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and
- Strong understanding of:
- Windows Desktop Administration
- Active Directory concepts
- Domain administration
- Thin client computing.
- Experience with:
- Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- Large scale deployments
Keywords: Queen Consulting Group, Cranston , Desktop Support Specialist, Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!