Project Specialist - Credit Implementations
Posted on: April 30, 2021
Essential Job Responsibilities:MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH OMAHA
- Deep knowledge, experience and expertise operating on the Omaha
/ Optis platform.
- Highly skilled and demonstrated experience with configuring and
- Product Control File (PCF) settings
- Decision Quest (DQ) configuration
- Decision Management System (DMS)
- Merchant Processing
- Account Level Processing
- Transaction Level Processing
- Rules Maintenance
- Detail and process oriented with strong problem-solving
- Discipline in change management and quality control
- Strongly analytical skills and issue resolution urgency.
- Self-motivating and highly engaged team player
- Ability to collaborate across key stakeholders to drive and
deliver consistent outcomes.
- Ability to rapidly problem solve in a complex environment.
- Develop and maintain professional client relationships while
managing expectations with respect to key milestones and go live
dates.The above statements are intended only to describe the
general nature of the job and should not be construed as an
all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.Required
Qualifications:Education: Bachelors degree (preferred) or
equivalent work experience requiredCertifications: NoneJob Related
- Ten years work experience in an implementation capacity or
- Credit Card Processing Experience and expertise
Keywords: Fiserv, Cranston , Project Specialist - Credit Implementations, Other , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!