Meat Manager FULL-TIME $18/hr Responsible for receiving product
and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered
product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided.
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop
relationships with large customers.
- Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor
Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are stocked and
merchandise is rotated.
- Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the
proper discipline as appropriate.
- Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating
- Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections
to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to
prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the
proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having
physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments
- Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular
basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due
to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the
proper block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked
in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is
communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking
the system and rack for product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical
adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively
merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs weekly self audits on the perishable department.
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC
Shift start: 6:00AM or 9:00AM
Shift length: 10 - 10.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Must pass drug screen
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free