Senior Java Full Stack Developer
Posted on: December 9, 2018
DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENTTitle: Senior Java DeveloperLocation: Cranston, RIDuration: 6+ month(s) Summary:
- Responsible for writing programs to maintain and control computer systems software for operating systems, networked systems, and database systems.
- Responsible for creating the software platform, and then fine-tuning the final program after it has been made. Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review and approve the development of software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Counsel engineering staff on hardware and software, and direct staff to develop specifications and performance requirements and resolve customer problems.
- Advise customer about the maintenance of software system. Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures.
- Inform customers or other departments on project status, proposals and technical issues such as software system design and maintenance.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Looking for a Full Stack Application Architect/Developer to assist in the definition of the application architecture for web, mobile, and other customer interaction banking applications.
- This role would set strategy and provide hands on development to build capabilities and maintain the existing applications.
- This person would also guide development of the next generation of mobile banking at Client.
- The right individual for this role must be capable of building applications in modern development tools such as; Java, Clojure, Scala, Node.js, IOS, Android, or Python.
- Should have some practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design and Micro-services.
- Experience with Containers and/or Lambda functions and cloud architectures is a must.
- Should be comfortable with application patterns, application coding based on design and specifications, and also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, ReST and single page architectures.
- The candidate must have been a top-notch developer committed to becoming an integral part of, and fostering growth within client's development team.
- Contribute and be part of the Continuous Delivery and DevOps culture.
- This person would help lead the development, implementation and support of individual applications, including analysis, detailed design, development/coding, testing and implementation of the components. Primary responsibilities include:
- Working with the architects and development lead, documents and develops best practices for development, and deployment of applications, and works with members to foster growth within the team.
- Provides technical guidance to less experienced developers.
- Reviews and/or certifies code of others (pull requests)
- Develops programming guidelines/standards and makes them accessible to other programmers.
- Drives the technical application architecture and development requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with defining application architectures in the distributed cloud environment.
- Experience in highly-secured online environments that use n-tier designs and extensive firewalling to enhance security. Qualifications:
- 5 - 10 years of experience in one or more of the following: Java (Clojure/Scala), Node.js, IOS (Swift), Android, Ruby or Python.
- 2 + years of experience with Angular or React.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS services such as ECS, Lambdas, API Gateway, Cloud Formation, IAM.
- Experience with distributed cloud architecture and implementations.
- Experience with Doman Driven Design and CQRS/ES.
- Some exposure with Wiremock, JUnit/Mockito/Assert4J, JMS/MQ, Functional Reactive/ Lambdas/Streams.
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose.
- Experience with Agile/Jira/Confluence/HipChat/Slack, Jenkins/Cobertura/PMD/FindBugs. Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong command of the English language (written and oral).
- Expert mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of the full software development lifecycle from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Expert ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
- Expert knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of computer development software, such as SQL, Java, J2EE, etc. Education/Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field
- 10 - 15 years' experience required.For immediate response please send your resume at - provided by Dice java, "angular.js", "react.js", "node.js", aws, "amazon web services", python, scala
Keywords: Mindlance, Cranston , Senior Java Full Stack Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!