Senior Salesforce Developer (R6658)
Posted on: May 24, 2023
The Senior Developer works to establish the systems architecture
and perform the design and development activities for scalable,
high-performing, flexible, and reliable technical solutions using
Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. These roles
contribute to the success of Point32Health and position the Company
to meet its strategic objectives by:
- Providing technical solutions that enable Point32Health to
successfully maintain business operations
- Automating critical business functions and creating
administrative and process efficiencies through technology
- Enhancing existing technologies to increase performance
capabilities and meet changing business needs
- Ensuring that Point32Health's enterprise data, applications,
and services are fully aligned with business and operational goals.
-Key Responsibilities/Duties - what you will be doing
- Creates technical designs that implement platform solutions
and, when applicable, ensures the platform solution is in agreement
with the total solution architecture.
- Performs reviews of platform deliverables
- Authors component detailed designs in accordance with solution
architecture, enterprise and technology principles and
- Provides input to Solution Architects that define the
capabilities of the platform
- Codes components of significant complexity based upon the
assigned technical design.
- Follows SDLC methodologies in performance of all development
activities, including design, development, test and quality
- Specializes in a specific development platform with awareness
of impact on surrounding platforms.
- Performs production support activities.
- Produces required system documentation for all
- Complies with departmental quality assurance, audit, design and
code review standards - CMMI.
- Participates in and contributes to technical requirements,
operational support documentation, and design work.
- Serves as technical mentor and reviewer as assigned.
- Other duties and projects as assigned. -Qualifications - what
you need to perform the jobEDUCATION, CERTIFICATION AND LICENSURE:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information science,
management information systems, or equivalent field
- Masters preferredEXPERIENCE (minimum years required):
- 6-10 years work experienceSKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Fully competent in all core communication skills described for
the Developer as a result of professional experience and
- Communications are polished, concise, proactive, timely, and
appropriate for the setting/forum.
- Proactively provides timely task and project updates to peers,
team leader/manager, and others, as appropriate.
- Uses well-developed communication skills to collaborate with
colleagues as a technical mentor, sharing technical information,
knowledge, and expertise.
- Has developed strong working relationships with
- Acts as a technical mentor - sharing knowledge and expertise
with colleagues and playing an active role in developing technical
expertise in colleagues.
- Has developed judgment and analytical skills through
experience, proactively asks the relevant questions to clarify work
instruction or to analyze an issue.
- Proactively proposes solutions when escalating issues.
- Agile methodology
- Flexibility to adapt to any applicable development
- Data modeling
- Significant knowledge of platform intricaciesTECHNICAL
- Sales/service/health clouds
- Experience cloud ( communities and portals)
- Lightening (LWC)
- Custom Lighting web components, Apex ,Trigger flow
- Real time troubleshooting techniques and approach on any
- Integrations with external systems
- Salesforce Administrator work
- Agile development
- DevOps/Environment/Release Management
- Leadership and mentor skills and experience
- Large scale project experience and development management
- Takes initiative
- On/offshore environment experienceNice to have:
- Pardot/Marketing Cloud
Migration experience/data/cross orgs
- Cross lines of business experience/multi-business owners/common
- Salesforce app exchange package experience
- Customer 360 -Commitment to Diversity, Equity &
InclusionPoint32Health is committed to making diversity, equity,
and inclusion part of everything we do-from product design to the
workforce driving that innovation. Our DEI strategy is deeply
connected to our core values and will evolve as the changing nature
of work shifts. Programming, events, and an inclusion
infrastructure play a role in how we spread cultural awareness,
train people leaders on engaging with their teams and provide
parameters on how to recruit and retain talented and dynamic
talent. We welcome all applicants and qualified individuals, who
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
status.About the CompanyPoint32Health is a leading health and
wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better personalized
health care experience to everyone in our communities. At
Point32Health, we are building on the quality, nonprofit heritage
of our founding organizations, Tufts Health Plan and Harvard
Pilgrim Health Care, where we leverage our experience and expertise
to help people find their version of healthier living through a
broad range of health plans and tools that make navigating health
and wellbeing easier.We enjoy the important work we do every day in
service to our members, partners, colleagues and communities.This
job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Point32Health.
TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal
opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current
employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based
on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion,
creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any
other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or
local law.Req ID: R6658
Keywords: Point32Health, Cranston , Senior Salesforce Developer (R6658), IT / Software / Systems , Barrington, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...