Mobile Phlebotomist - Full Time
Company: Sonic Healthcare USA
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications:We are seeking phlebotomists for our mobile
phlebotomy department located out of the main lab in East
Providence, RI. Schedule/Hours:35 hours / 5am-12:30pm, Monday
through FridaySaturday shift rotation. Position
- Formal training in phlebotomy procedures and techniques.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with
patients and clients.
- Ability to use a computer and systems for data entry.
- Proof of Covid 19 vaccination.
- Valid Driving Record, valid/active drivers license, auto
insurance, auto registration required.
- Proof of Phlebotomy Certification and High School
Diploma/Degree if applicable is required.
- Paid Mileage Reimbursement is provided.
- Use of your own vehicle is required.
- Bilingual Applicants are strongly encouraged to applyScheduled
Weekly Hours:40Work Shift: Company:East Side Clinical Laboratory,
Inc.Sonic Healthcare USA provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Cranston , Mobile Phlebotomist - Full Time, IT / Software / Systems , Riverside, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!