Software Engineer - Full Stack .NET / React (Multiple Levels)
Company: FM Global
Posted on: January 10, 2022
More information about this job:Overview:FM Global is a leading
property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing more
than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with
engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions.
FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business
operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention
engineering and research; risk management skills and support
services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior
financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally
diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in
a variety of challenging roles.
Responsibilities:We currently have an opening for a Full Stack .NET
Engineer with experience in React.-- The incumbent will have
experience in writing C# code, business logic , APIs and SQL
knowledge.As a Software Engineer - Full Stack React you bring:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to delivery.
- Excellent communication skills and a desire to collaborate
openly within a fast-moving team.
- A deep desire to learn and apply technology in a pragmatic way
to create client value.
- Experience designing and building systems that are
maintainable, evolvable, and highly tested.Responsibilities
- Design and build state of the art business applications and
prepare technical specifications based on evaluation of business
specifications for complex business requirements.
- Collaborate with team members to design and implement
multi-tiered enterprise solutions that are feature-rich,
performant, and maintain a high degree of test automation.
- Actively participate and contribute to technical discussions
and code reviews.
- Work to enhance your skills and capabilities and those of other
developers within your Agile chapter through experimentation,
training, and knowledge transfer.
- Identify, triage and solve complex issues and problems in
timely and efficient manner. Qualifications:Skills/Knowledge
- Over +5 years of in-depth experience in object-oriented
business application design and development in a multi-tiered
environment including at least one year in a development leadership
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis,
Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile
- In-depth experience in object-oriented business application
design and development in a multi-tiered environment.
- Strong proficiency with C#, .NET, data structures, basic
algorithms, and applying object-oriented principles and design
- Self-motivated to stay ahead of development technologies,
tools, and implementation patterns and a desire to share this
knowledge within teams and the broader organization.
- Very strong experience using React.JS.--
- Expertise in creating Custom Reusable React Components
- Experience in working with Node.js and NPM modules.
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient RESTful
- Experience in Unit Testing frameworks like JEST, CYPRESS,
NUnit, Selenium or similar.
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT and IDE like
VSCode, Visual Studio.
- Experience developing database stored procedures using
T/SQLAdditional Skills not required but preferred:
- Experience with Agile methodologies and frameworks
- Knowledge of GraphQL api.
- Knowledge of Azure functions, event grids, and service bus is a
- Experience integrating automation test code into CI/CD pipeline
- Experience with authentication within REST-based services using
OAuth or OpenID Connect
- Experience with fine grained authorization within REST-based
- Experience with event driven architectureEducationBachelor-'s
degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related
subject area; or equivalent work experience and training. Advanced
degree and certification are desirable.We offer our employees a
wide range of benefits including career long learning
opportunities, tuition reimbursement, 401 (k), pension, flexible
schedules, rich health and well-being programs, generous time off
allowances, volunteer days and so much more! FM Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and is committed to attracting, developing,
and retaining a diverse workforce.--Please note that all FM Global
visitors, including external candidates interviewing for open
positions will be required to be vaccinated and should be prepared
to provide proof of vaccination.
Keywords: FM Global, Cranston , Software Engineer - Full Stack .NET / React (Multiple Levels), IT / Software / Systems , Foster, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!