We are seeking a Software QA and Product Assurance Engineer.
Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify
software problems and their causes.
* Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
* Test system modifications to prepare for implementation.
* Develop testing programs that address areas such as database
impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing,
error or bug retests, or usability.
* Document software defects, using a bug tracking system, and
report defects to software developers.
* Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function,
output, online screen, or content.
* Monitor bug resolution efforts and track successes.
* Create or maintain databases of known test defects.
* Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project
scope or delivery dates.
* Participate in product design reviews to provide input on
functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential
* Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy,
compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
* Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance
* Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine
product quality or release readiness.
* Update automated test scripts to ensure currency.
* Investigate customer problems referred by technical support.
* Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
* Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software
usability and functionality.
* Monitor program performance to ensure efficient and problem-free
* Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware,
operating systems, or network environments.
* Install and configure recreations of software production
environments to allow testing of software performance.
* Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose
problems and recommend possible solutions.
* Identify program deviance from standards, and suggest
modifications to ensure compliance.
* Design or develop automated testing tools.
* Coordinate user or third party testing.
* Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration
files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
* Visit beta testing sites to evaluate software performance.
* Evaluate or recommend software for testing or bug tracking.
* Conduct historical analyses of test results.
* Provide technical support during software installation or
This is a full time opportunity. Please no resumes from third
parties; we will not provide sponsorship.