Technical Architect/Senior Technical Architect, Services
Company: Salesforce.com, Inc
Posted on: May 1, 2021
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
duplicating efforts.Job CategoryCustomer Success GroupJob
DetailsThe Technical Architect is responsible for successfully
designing and managing the delivery of cloud based solutions and
technologies. These technologies include--but are not necessarily
limited to Salesforce.com products and APIs, Apex/Visualforce,
Lightning, Amazon Web Services, Heroku, mobile development
technologies, and integration/ETL technologies. It also requires
that the Technical Architect maintain an ongoing comprehensive
understanding of the cloud-computing ecosystem. Technical
Architects typically will specialize in a salesforce platform (e.g.
Force.com (Sales, Service, Community, IoT, Einstein Clouds),
Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud) but ability to develop solutions
cross-cloud is becoming more critical.Responsibilities
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution
Architects and directly with clients to architect technology
solutions to meet client needs.
- Designing transformational technical solutions and working
directly with customers to meet their business requirements in
accordance with industry best practices
- Leading and mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforcing sound development practices and ensure the quality
delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications
skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative,
- Identifying and leading internal strategic initiatives to grow
the consulting practice; serving as an active contributor to the
overall knowledge base and expertise of the community.Preferred
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS degree or foreign equivalent
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions.
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in
positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business
consulting and systems development.
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and
designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable
the client's needs.
- Relevant salesforce platform development experience
- Relevant salesforce certifications
- Experience overseeing team members.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn
and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Cutting edge innovator who continually studies new technologies
and functionality, and is involved in projects that push the
capabilities of existing technologies.
- Travel to client site (average of 50%), but may be higher or
lower based on the client engagement.Leadership Qualities:
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning; approaches each interaction
with open mind; great listener and hands-on
- LEADERSHIP: Self-aware and strategic thinker; proficient at
building strong relationships
- COMMUNICATOR: Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity, and
purpose; explains area of expertise clearly and confidently to
others; influences and engages C-Level with authority and
- STORYTELLER: Confidently and effectively facilitates and
presents; ably defends point-of-view; keeps audiences engaged and
delivers a clear and memorable message
- TEAM PLAYER: Proficient at collaboration and working with
members of a team
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture; a team player that everyone
enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trusts the companys core values; shows integrity,
transparency, and reliability
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
- COMMUNITY CHAMPION: Leads internal initiatives; actively
contributes to the Communitys knowledge and resource baseFor
Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $82,400 . You may
also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More
details about our company benefits can be found at the following
link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/Accommodations - If you
require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions
please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
StatementAt Salesforce we believe that the business of business is
to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility
to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are
committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through
inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee
resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about
Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative
Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age,
marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited
headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org
will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a
signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.Salesforce
welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce
will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records.Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader
in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size
and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses,
across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting
with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can
revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our
world.Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust,
Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology
more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater
opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to
great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the Most
Admired Companies in the World and one of the 100 Best Companies to
Work For eleven years in a row, and named Innovator of the Decade
and one of the Worlds Most Innovative Companies eight years in a
row by Forbes.There are those who choose to work with the best and
brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just
a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers.
Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something thats so
much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.We
believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover
a future of new opportunities.
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Inc, Cranston , Technical Architect/Senior Technical Architect, Services, IT / Software / Systems , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!