Customer Service Coordinator
Company: Ethan Allen Global Inc.
Posted on: March 11, 2023
GENERAL OBJECTIVES The Customer Service Coordinator provides
exceptional "after the sale" service for our customers. SPECIFIC
- Handle post-delivery customer service inquiries.
- Schedule service technicians for in-house service calls.
- Notify customers of pre-delivery damages or errors that will
cause a reschedule.
- Monitor all open customer service requests.
- Maintain service logs and files.
- Track service requests by store, customer, designer and type of
- Assist in providing service trend reports.
- Process SRs for parts orders and repair and return orders.
- Assist in RA paperwork and track for completion of credit.
- Work with inventory control personnel to ensure proper
disposition of damaged inventory.
- Assist in coordination of reorders or repairs of inventory and
- Provide back-up support to the schedulers.
- Interface with store personnel as required.
- Provide delivery and service update reports for store
- Conduct "post service" surveys with customers.
- Perform any other duties as required.EducationHigh school
graduate preferably with an Associate's degree with courses in
business and communications or comparable experience. ExperienceOne
to two years retail background with emphasis in customer service.
Other Requirements Strong communication and listening skills.
Ability to work well with others. Solid understanding of Ethan
Allen's products and warranties. May require holiday, evening and
weekend hours. Benefits are an important part of the total
compensation that are offered, providing peace of mind and
financial well-being. Ethan Allen is committed to offering a
variety of benefits that allow associates to choose whether or not
to participate based on personal and family needs. Some of the
benefits offered are two company subsidized Medical Plans with
Prescription Drug Coverage and Health Savings Account (including
Employer contributions), cost effective Dental and Vision plans,
401(k) plan (with Employer matching contributions and Profit
Sharing), company provided Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term
Disability (FT associates only), Flexible Spending Accounts -
Health Care & Dependent Care, Commuter Saving Plans - Public
Transit & Parking, Voluntary Whole Life Insurance, Voluntary
Critical Care Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, Employee
Assistance Program, Employee Purchase Program, and Employee
Referral Bonus Program. Ethan Allen has been a leader in the luxury
home furnishings and interior design business for more than eighty
years. We are a global style authority, spanning twelve countries
on three continents. We built our company on a vertically
integrated business model that has stood the test of time. We
believe our associates are our greatest assets, and that talent,
drive, and customer focus should be rewarded. We employ the best in
the furniture industry and offer exceptional training and support
by utilizing the latest technology and proven business practices.
Ethan Allen is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We
are an E-Verify Employer. earetail
Keywords: Ethan Allen Global Inc., Cranston , Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...