Assistant Showroom Manager
Company: LOVESAC COMPANY
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Garden City Center - Cranston, RI
Up to 25%
We LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role
and what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a
diverse team who exemplify the following values:
Lovesac Core Values Audacious Dreamers, Willing to sweep the
Aspirational Values Customer Centricity, Only A Players,
Executional Excellence, Consciousness
Table-Stakes Values - Positivity, Flexibility, Inclusivity,
Insatiable Learning, Passion, Collaboration, Empathy,
Our Guiding Principles:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our
Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
Doing less and doing better
Were borrowing this earth from our children
Home is where life happens
We Offer Our Full Time Associates:
- Incentive Bonus Plan Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefit Plans
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401K Matching Contributions
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistant Program
- Pet Insurance
At Lovesac, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions
of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with
them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The World's Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The
World's Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of
mind where others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any
space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way
of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and
evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which
is good for families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. It is purposefully and
meaningfully woven into every aspect of our business. We champion
building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that
embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds,
expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We seek to
promote love and happiness with all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire an Assistant Showroom Manager. As
an Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible to deliver sales
results for the store. You have a passion for our product and our
customers, creating a unique experience for them. An Assistant
Store Manager, in partnership with the Store Manager, assists with
training Sales Associates, Operations, Merchandising, Inventory,
expense control, and shrink.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance
- Assist with consistent store operations to meet or exceed sales
- Assist in training store team to meet or exceed financial goals
through the execution of Lovesacs proprietary selling process to
deliver sales results consistently.
- Resolve issues for the customers satisfaction working in a
collaborative partnership with Store Manager and follows up with
the customer on order tracking and updates.
- Ensure and maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting
company assets at all times.
- Direct the execution of promotional campaigns including product
placement and marketing.
- Ensure store merchandising standards are maintained (i.e.,
merchandising visuals, marketing, cleanliness, appropriate
inventory levels, backroom organization, cleanliness, safety, etc.)
in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Process POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges)
in accordance with company policies and provides accurate
information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and
respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects
our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core
values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of 1-2 years of related sales and
- Engages product knowledge to drive and achieve sales results
independently and with the store team.
- Able to build rapport with both customers and the store team
and act always with the customer in mind.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a
changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level
of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve
problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a
variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and
interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems,
anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical and
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating
solutions and experiences that drive business results and
engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all
clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel &
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures
outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as
required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able
to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75
pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from
position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working
on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole
discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various
forms of transportation.
- Consistent ability to work both remotely and report into
Corporate Headquarters or designated touchpoint, as required and in
accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Support Lovesac Vendors as needed with local offsite
Our Retail Touchpoints, including our website, are open seven days
a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious
creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status,
disability, military status, genetic information or any other
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Disclaimer: The above statements describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by individuals employed in this
position. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive
list of all duties and responsibilities required in this position.
The job may change as the business changes or customer need changes
or may vary somewhat from location to location. Management retains
the right, authority and discretion to add or change the duties of
the position at any time. Associates must learn and observe
applicable company policies and safe practices, as well as perform
all duties assigned by supervisors. This job description does not
constitute an employment contract.
Keywords: LOVESAC COMPANY, Cranston , Assistant Showroom Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!