Travel - Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: March 10, 2023
- A SOCIAL WORKER help people with a broad range of issues,
including psychological, financial, Health, relationship, and
substance abuse problems.
- He/she is responsible for working with individuals, couples and
Families to overcome emotional and behavioural challenges they may
be experiencing and develops therapies to Provide a remedy to these
challenges.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in carrying out the mission of the contracted facility
to empower patient/survivors, prevent relationship Violence, and
promote justice for victims of domestic violence and dating
violence, their children, and our Communities.
- Conduct brief, non-stigmatizing screenings to evaluate the
needs of adults and older adults, adolescents, And/or children for
mental health and support services, based on direct interview and
interaction with the family and/or discussion with other staff
members who interact with the family.
- Responsible primarily for providing counselling to residential
and non-residential or walk in patients/clients (Within their
- Primary interface for access services such as peer/family
counseling and support, screening, assessment, brief Treatment,
consultative services, education and engagement, linkages, outreach
- Assists victims of DV and dating violence, their children and
offer mental health therapy (based on a Trauma-Informed Care
approach) to help them improve the quality of their lives.
- Oversee the Case Management work of Case Managers and Advocates
who provide direct support and Advocacy services geared to
enhancing the development, problem-solving, and coping capacities
of people; Provide resources and services to people; linking people
with systems that provide them with resources,
- Services, and opportunities; information and referrals to
outside agencies and to the legal department as Appropriate.
- Document findings in client records according to established
protocol. Submit monthly reports of behavioral Health
consultations, screenings, assessments and brief treatment
- Conducts ongoing periodic evaluation and at exit of program for
all clients. Conduct patient satisfaction Surveys with all patients
receiving services. Also, participate in program development.
- Report suspected child and elder abuse and follow up on all
- Coordinate/oversee the work of the Social Worker interns
assigned.Essential functions of the job:
- Performs a thorough psychosocial/discharge need assessment r/t
the patient`s healthcare status and Identifies/communicates
pertinent issues to the healthcare team through clear and
- Establishes a Discharge Plan and communicates and coordinates
the plan with other members of the Healthcare team based on the
needs of the patient to establish a safe discharge.
- Monitors the patient's progress and assists in implementing the
discharge plan through community resource Referral, APS and CPS
referral, prescription, transportation and follow-up appointment
assistance, etc., as Indicated.
- Evaluates the patient progress and the discharge plan
periodically and assist to resolve issues as they present
- Performs other duties as assigned to include: working with
patients/agencies, etc., establishing medical Decision maker/power
of attorney, Palliative Care/Hospice referrals, transfers to other
facilities including Ambulance transport, behavioural health
referrals to include Emergency Detention and OPC, evaluatingand
Identifying funding options and coordinating with RN case manager,
as applicable, etc. Completing mental Health evaluations.Minimum
Job Requirements: Qualifications:
- LMSW Required. Epic experience preferred.Education:
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) degree is the minimum
- A minimum of two years' clinical social work experience.
Hospital and psych experience required.
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Cranston , Travel - Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Healthcare , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...