Psychiatry in RI - Outpatient Psychiatrist Opportunity in Rhode Island
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Cranston, Rhode Island.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Come practice in Cranston, the third-largest city in the state.
Cranston is a part of the Providence metropolitan area and boasts
of rural areas on the western side of the City and a shoreline on
beautiful Narragansett Bay to the east. CompHealth has
opportunities available for physicians in many specialties.
Positions with good pay, flexible schedules, minimal
administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all
common motivations to make a change. Call today to talk more.
Contact Joanne Davies at or email your CV to repayment available
with HPSA score of 19
- 4 weeks of vacation, 10 sick days, 12 paid holidays, and 5 days
- Monday through Friday, no weekends or call
- Work from 8 am to 5 pm, except for 2 days from 12 to 8 pm
- See 16 to 20 patients per day, ages 12 and older
- 60-minute intakes and 20-minute med checks
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- One of America's 50 Best Cities to Live as selected by 24/7
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Cranston , Psychiatry in RI - Outpatient Psychiatrist Opportunity in Rhode Island, Healthcare , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!