Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Full-Time LPN, Licensed Practical NurseGreat Benefits Package
AND Work/Life Balance!!
BAYADA Home Health Care is looking for a compassionate and
dedicated Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team
in our Providence, RI office. This office provides care, delivered
with compassion, excellence and reliability, to adult and geriatric
patients in their homes in East Bay and Newport County, including
Barrington, Warren, Bristol, Tiverton, Portsmouth and surrounding
One year prior clinical experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) is required.
For Immediate Consideration, please call or text Susan at
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a
multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing
and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity
to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance program
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance;
mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct
deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Licensed Practical Nurse
- Making home visits to clients living in designated
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
- Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical
Manager and Client Services Manager.
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors'
- Performing client assessments as necessary.
- Case management and coordination.
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing electronic medical records on a
state-of-the-art touch pad tablet. Qualifications of a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN):
- A current license as a Licensed Practice Nurse in the state of
- A minimum of one year of recent experience as an LPN.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.For Immediate
Consideration, please call or text Susan at 339-235-4363BAYADA
recognizes and rewards our LPNs who set and maintain the highest
standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Sponsor-RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed
home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local
mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home
Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice,
and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the
comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs more than 26,000 nurses,
home health aides, therapists, medical social workers, and other
home health care professionals who serve their communities in 22
states from more than 350 offices, with locations in Germany,
India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea, Canada, and the UK.In
2019, Baiada oversaw the company's unprecedented transition to a
not-for-profit organization to ensure BAYADA's mission, purpose,
and business model would endure, and to help BAYADA realize its
vision of helping millions of people worldwide experience a better
quality of life at home.BAYADA is committed to creating a culture
and environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all
employees can thrive and all clients can receive high-quality,
personalized care with a sense of well-being, dignity, and
trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities
and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers and
qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis
of race, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality and
origin, disability, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, and
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Cranston , Full-Time Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Home Health, Healthcare , Barrington, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!