Registered Infusion Nurse
Company: Complete HR Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSante Center is looking to add a Registered
Infusion Nurse to it's growing teamFull-time and Part-time
availability!The Sante Center for Natural Healing in Hampton, New
Hampshire has been providing patients with the highest quality
holistic integrative functional medicine health care since 1996.We
are passionate about what we do and, more importantly, seeing our
patients achieve their goals of increased energy, greater vitality,
more involvement in life's activities, greater freedom, less pain,
less pharmaceutical medication dependence (and side effects) and
overall, an enhanced quality of life.Essential Duties and
ResponsibilitiesThe essential functions include, but are not
limited to the following:
- Conducts confidential and effective interviews with donors to
obtain necessary information regarding suitability to donate
- In conjunction with the Center Medical Director and/or Center
Physician responds to medically related questions from staff
including donor suitability and provides information to staff on
medically related issues.
- Performs medical history reviews and health assessments on
donors. Assesses results of donor screening and laboratory tests to
determine initial and continuing donor suitability.
- Notifies and counsels donors regarding reactive test results.
Refers donors to community facilities for follow-up and counseling.
- Explains informed consent to applicant donors. This includes
explanation of procedures, hazards and potential adverse events;
explanation of immunization schedules, dose and antibody response;
providing clear opportunity for donor to refuse participation;
obtaining signature and date certifying informed consent.
- Handles medical emergencies at the Center by providing routine
care as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); elevates
situations to Center Physician or local medical service providers
as required. Periodically checks emergency kits to assure supplies
are present and in-date.
- Blood draws and IV services
- Maintains clean efficient work environment, and ensures
sufficient operating supplies and forms are available as needed.
Follows all Health Safety & Environmental (HSE) and Occupational
Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) policies and procedures.
Promotes safety in all actions. May conduct routine audits of these
internal procedures and documentation.
- Performing other work-related duties as assignedMinimum
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Must be a Registered Nurse in NH with a license in good
- CPR Certification must be active
- At least 2 years experience of IV skilled nursing practice
- Experience in a plasma or whole blood collection center or
other regulated environment preferred
- Ability to make and analyze a physical assessment of heart,
lung sounds, signs of drug use, etc.
- Ability to make decisions, which have moderate impact on
immediate work unit.
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written
- Must be able to see and speak with customers and observe
- Examine and assess the skin and other abnormalities through
sight, touch and smell
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for
internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor,
and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning,
demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound
judgment and problem solving
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and
confidentiality with sensitive information
Keywords: Complete HR Solutions, Cranston , Registered Infusion Nurse, Healthcare , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!