Nurse Practitioner: NP - Psychiatry - JOB-2758640
Posted on: May 12, 2022
This immediate opening is with a Private Non-Profit Community
Action Agency located in a vibrant suburban community in Providence
County Rhode Island. They seek a board-certified Psychiatric Mental
Health Nurse Practitioner with experience that can get up and
running quickly. This is a weekday outpatient opportunity with no
weekends and no call. A rewarding opportunity for a provider that
desires to work with the underserved and underinsured. FQHC
experience is a plus. Not licensed in Rhode Island? CompHealth can
Live and work in Coastal Rhode Island, just outside of Providence.
This sizeable city has premier shopping and dining centers and
wonderful attractions of it is own to explore. The position offers
a competitive salary, full benefits, and as an FQHC providers are
eligible for government loan repayment. Relocation and/or sign on
For immediate consideration, call 866-782-9029, ask for Sarah
Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to CompHealth.
Please reference JOB-2758640
*Quick Facts:** Full time, Permanent Position Weekday Position
* Full Benefits, Negotiable Relocation and Sign-on
* FQHC - Eligible for Government Loan Repayment
* Private Non-Profit Community Action Agency
* Must Be PMHNP Certified, RI State NP licensed or Eligible
* At Least 1 Year Experience as a Psych NP Desired
* Experience Working with the Underserved a Plus
* Vibrant Suburban Community on the RI Coast!
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Cranston , Nurse Practitioner: NP - Psychiatry - JOB-2758640, Healthcare , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!