Nurse Practitioner: NP - Urgent Care - JOB-2743600
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Our client in Coastal Rhode Island is seeking a Nurse
Practitioner for their outpatient urgent care service. The new APP
will work alongside 2 full time physicians to evaluate and treat
sick, urgent care, transitional care, and primary care adult
patients. The schedule is Monday through Friday 12-8pm and one
weekend a month.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity with competitive
compensation that offers full benefits, CME, 401K with match,
malpractice with tail, and more. Relocation will be offered for the
right provider. Three consistent years of outpatient experience in
a similar setting is desired. Must be board certified and licensed
or eligible in Rhode Island. Not licensed? CompHealth can assist
Live and work in a fascinating city just a short drive from Boston.
Enjoy stretches of Atlantic Beaches, Entertainment and Nightlife
options, fun family attractions. Foodies and history buffs will
love the array of things to see and try. Come see what Rhode Island
has to offer!
For immediate consideration, call 866-782-9029, ask for Sarah
Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to CompHealth. Please
*Quick Facts:** Competitive Compensation, Relocation, Full
Benefits, CME, 401K, Malpractice, Etc.
* Practice in One of the Oldest Most Aesthetically Fascinating
Cities in the Country
* 12-8pm Weekdays with Weekend Rotation
* 3 Years of Outpatient Experience in a Similar Setting Desired
* Current National Board Certification Required
* Rhode Island Advanced Practitioner License or Eligible
* Enjoy the Atlantic Beaches, Culture & Entertainment
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Cranston , Nurse Practitioner: NP - Urgent Care - JOB-2743600, Healthcare , Riverside, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!