Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner NP
Company: Ideal Image Development Corporation
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Overview:Ideal Image is North America's #1 aesthetics' brand,
making personal aesthetics and wellness services more affordable,
accessible, and effective than ever before. Ideal Image believes
"confidence changes everything," and its mission is to instill
confidence by helping people look and feel their best---taking a
holistic, personalized approach to health and wellness that works
from the inside out.
Ideal Image offers a full suite of FDA cleared medical aesthetic
and wellness treatments, all backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
Membership. With an industry-leading national telehealth platform,
consumers receive free virtual consultations seven days a week from
9am to 9pm and treatments at any of its 150+ points-of-care
clinics. Ideal Image's team of 800+ Medical Professionals deliver
real life-changing results, having performed more FDA cleared
aesthetic treatments than any provider in North America- 20 million
and counting. Ideal Image's aesthetic services include laser hair
removal, body sculpting, Botox - and fillers, medical-grade
skincare, and leading-edge skin rejuvenation services.
The company is headquartered in Tampa,
FloridaResponsibilities:Performs non-invasive services and
treatments including but not limited to: Laser Hair Removal,
Injectables, Ultherapy Skin Lifting, Fat Reduction, Cool Sculpting
and Skin Rejuvenation. Perform all services and treatments in
accordance with established treatment protocols, scope of practice,
organizational policies and procedures, and all other governing
Performs non-surgical aesthetic treatments in accordance with
established treatment protocols, scope of practice, organizational
policies and procedures, and all other governing standards.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the
Administers treatments in accordance with Ideal Image policies and
- Establish and maintain rapport with clients in order to ensure
overall customer service satisfaction of clients.
- Evaluate client's suitability for all available
services/treatments and perform treatments that same day.
- Pursue opportunities to educate clients on additional
- Educate clients on all treatment processes including pre and
post-treatment care guidelines.
- Perform maintenance checks on lasers to ensure systems are
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of treatment rooms between
- Annotate and post appropriate information and maintain accurate
client treatment records/data in the client's medical chart.
- Sustain proficiency through continuous education and
- Collaborate with sales and ops teams to achieve company
- Travel between clinics, as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Active Nurse Practitioner license in the state for which the
job exists, must be in good standing.
- Relevant industry experience preferred.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software
applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.).
- Warm and welcoming bedside manner.
- Ability to complete detailed paperwork.
- Exceptional teamwork skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor at all
- Ability to meet U.S. employment and eligibility
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunitiesComprehensive
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending
Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disabilityPaid time
- Company paid holidays and vacation daysAdditional benefits:
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and
- Cosmetic products discount
- Casual work attire
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!If you are interested in joining a company that values
its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive
environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE
and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***
Vaccination against COVID-19 is required for all new hires unless
they qualify for a remote, religious, or medical exemption.
Keywords: Ideal Image Development Corporation, Cranston , Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner NP, Healthcare , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!