Seeking an NP for Adult Home Care Position in Coastal Rhode Island!
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Riverside, Rhode Island.
This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
NursingJobCafe.com Our client in Coastal Rhode Island is seeking an
experienced Nurse practitioner for their home care service working
with the adult and geriatric population. This is a full-time
permanent day shift that offers full benefits, CME, 401K,
malpractice with tail. Provider will conduct in-home medical visits
for routine visits, acute illness, post-hospital or sub-acute
discharge, and routine follow up care for patients with complex
medical conditions. Located a short drive from Boston. Enjoy
stretches of Atlantic Beaches, Entertainment and Nightlife options,
fun family attractions. Foodies and history buffs will love the
array of things to see and try. Come see what Rhode Island has to
offer! To be considered for this position, call , ask for Sarah
Jeske, and email your most up to date resume to Please reference
- One of the Oldest Most Aesthetically Fascinating Cities in the
- Enjoy the Atlantic Beaches, Culture & Entertainment
- Short Drive from Boston
- 2+ Years of Home Care NP Exp. OR 5 years Clinical NP Exp.
- Prior Experience with the Geriatric Population
- Rhode Island Advanced Practitioner License
- Current National Board Certification
- MSN Degree
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Cranston , Seeking an NP for Adult Home Care Position in Coastal Rhode Island!, Healthcare , Riverside, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!