Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: March 14, 2023
Responsible for receiving product and ensures that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided.
- Ensure proper customer service and works to develop relationships with large customers.
- Supervises and works alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are stocked and merchandise is rotated.
- Develops schedules, monitors performance and recommends the proper discipline as appropriate.
- Interviews candidates and recommends for hires.
- Trains employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures
- Ensures that employees are performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP audits.
- Reviews inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervises the receiving of products and ensures that the proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintains accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Supervises the ordering of products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Coordinates that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
- Ensures that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
- Makes sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and rack for product.
- Coordinates proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises and sets up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performs weekly self audits on the perishable department.
BOS-01 WS-01 WS-TC
Shift start: 6:00AM or 9:00AM
Shift length: 10 - 10.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
Health, vision insurance - available after 90 days
Paid time off
Can lift 50 lbs
Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.%52693208% %%retail%%
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Cranston , Meat Manager, Executive , Cranston, Rhode Island
here to apply!