HP Product Manager
Posted on: September 21, 2022
The Senior Product Manager is responsible for leading and
managing a cross-functional product team to develop multiyear
product strategies, roadmaps and competitive offerings to meet
profitability and membership goals.WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Develops and manages the 2-4-year product strategy for a set of
product lines and/or geographic regions.
- Lead product- specific, cross-functional teams responsible for
assessing/implementing new/revised or enhanced product designs and
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders/customers
including market teams, brokers, accounts, vendors, and government
agencies to incorporate voice of the customer in product
- Develop new products and features, product enhancements, line
extensions, portfolio revisions, and product discontinuation as
needed to achieve market position, membership goals, and
- Synthesize product line financial modeling and analysis into
- Assess market and competitive positioning in support of
- Monitor and report on-going performance of product portfolio(s)
including profitability, customer satisfaction, membership
growth/retention, and operational performance.
- Develop course correction proposals, as needed, based on
- Collaborate with other teams in the development of product
collateral, marketing, and communications initiatives and in
conducting internal and/or external trainings.
- Map and manage the customer experience.
- Manage vendor relationships as part of the product line.
- Perform out-of-the-box thinking, collaborate with others, and
make a difference every day!
- Other duties and projects as assigned.WHAT YOU NEED
- BA or BS required, Masters preferred.
- 7-10 years of product management, strategic planning, project
management, marketing, or healthcare sales experience.
- Well developed analytic and technical skills
- Effective and strategic leader who can use strong analytic and
problem-solving skills to facilitate cross- functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; ability to
influence at all levels of the organization.
- Proven organization, facilitation, and conflict management
- Ability to function effectively in a fast paced, rapidly
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- Resilient, collaborative, flexible, innovative.What we build
together changes our customers health for the better. We are
looking for talented and innovative people to join our team. Come
join us!*Mostly remote with occasional monthly onsite meetings (if
local).Please note: As of January 18, 2022, all employees -
including remote employees - must be fully vaccinated. This
position will require the successful candidate to show proof of
full vaccination against COVID-19. Point32Health is an equal
opportunity employer, and will consider reasonable accommodation to
those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with
federal, state, and local law.About Us:Point32Health is a leading
health and wellbeing organization, delivering an ever-better health
care experience to everyone in our communities. Building on the
quality, nonprofit heritage of our founding organizations, Tufts
Health Plan and Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, we leverage our
experience and expertise to help people find their version of
healthier living through a broad range of health plans and tools
that make navigating health and wellbeing easier.At Point32Health,
we're working to reshape the world of health care by pushing past
the status quo and delivering even more to the diverse communities
we serve: more innovation, more access, more support, and healthier
lives. And we want people like you on our side to make it even
better.This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of
Point32Health. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental
principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every
prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost
not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic
origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state or local law.Req ID:
Keywords: Point32Health, Cranston , HP Product Manager, Executive , Riverside, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!