Director, SEO Strategy
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Company SummaryTaking care of our customers, our communities and
each other. Thats the Travelers Promise. By honoring this
commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best
property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join
us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives
on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do
it.Job CategoryMarketingTarget Openings1Job Description SummaryThis
is an exciting opportunity for a talented SEO strategist to join a
dynamic team of website and content strategy professionals at a
time when we are growing, innovating and consistently achieving
excellent performance.At Travelers, we are committed to attracting
more key target visitors to our sites by providing the best
customer and user experience possible. We do this by publishing
content on our website that is relevant and helpful. Our Content
Management Team is driven to ensure our websites facilitate a
modern and engaging web experience that delivers on our target
audiences' expectations. As the Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Director, you will be the primary point of contact for managing
content and website initiatives that attract quality website
traffic and drive business success through digital marketing SEO
efforts. You will leverage your SEO strategic planning experience
to identify technical SEO and on-page content opportunities in
partnership with a team of Content Marketers and technology
partners while influencing and executing a strategic vision for
Travelers' SEO road map.This position may be based 100% remotely or
in one of our offices. #LI-HybridPrimary Job Duties &
- Build and maintain relationships with external SEO partners to
identify, recommend, and execute tactics to improve Travelers
online visibility and maximize organic reach and engagement.
- Recommend and execute SEO strategies and efficiencies that are
aligned with enterprise-wide goals and capabilities while taking
into account industry best practices.
- Collaborate with business partners to set goals for content for
future campaigns and make recommendations for improvements.
- Manage implementation and quality assurance of ongoing
optimization efforts by business partners on efforts including
keyword research, on-page optimizations, landing page optimization,
and conversion optimization.
- May support, mentor, and delegate work to the SEO team
including reviewing high-quality content around relevant search
- Partner with Data Engineering and Digital Enablement to execute
on a technical SEO roadmap and provide technical SEO requirements
in order to deliver continuous site improvements.
- Be an internal thought leader to communicate and continuously
drive enterprise support for SEO strategies, manage execution of
SEO strategies and digital marketing content development aligned to
SEO and business goals.
- Design web page layouts and components, verify features, and
ensure pages are functioning properly in order to publish
pre-written content for complex, enterprise-wide projects.
- Utilize data to report project visions and effectiveness of SEO
efforts in business terms to all levels of leadership.Minimum
- Bachelors Degree.
- Six years of professional work experience in marketing related
- Six years of experience as an SEO Manager or similar
role.Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Excellent understanding of SEO and Content Marketing strategy
as it relates to Travelers business strategy and experience running
- Working knowledge of web analytics, Google Analytics, Core
Metrics, Excel, as well as A/B and other testing methods.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
simultaneously and follow through to ensure timely completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the
ability to consult on projects and present information effectively
to all seniority levels.
- Excellent ability to connect with and effectively build
relationships in a cross-functional team to complete project
- Strong data analysis skills with the ability to interpret
trends and provide insights and recommendations to business
- Strong ability to quickly gain understanding of Travelers
business strategy with the ability to plan SEO goals to align with
enterprise goals.Employment PracticesTravelers is an equal
opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents
each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we
benefit in numerous ways from our differences.If you are a
candidate and have specific questions regarding the physical
requirements of this role, please send us an email
(4-ESU@travelers.com) so we may assist you.Travelers reserves the
right to fill this position at a level above or below the level
included in this posting.To learn more about our comprehensive
benefit programs please visit
Keywords: Travelers, Cranston , Director, SEO Strategy, Executive , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!