Help Desk Support Manager
Company: J.E. Ranta Associates
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Company Information: Our Client is an IT Managed Services
Provider specializing in providing managed services to small and
medium sized companies and government entities alike in the
Northeast as well as engineering and IT consulting projects to
large enterprises. They are a technology engineering-driven and
engineering-led organization with a client first mentality. Known
for their high energy and collaborative environment, they pride
themselves in their ability to provide ample training opportunities
, technical growth, and advancement.Job Description:The Lead
Network Engineer will provide customer support to clients end-user
utilizing industry standard tools and best practices. The Engineer
will also provide Oversight and Level 2 Support to the Help Desk
assisting a three person team in the resolution off client issues.
The Level 2 Help Desk Engineer will work with other engineers to
quickly and efficiently resolve trouble tickets in a timely manner.
In addition, the Lead Network Engineer is responsible for the
oversight of managed client network elements ensuring the best
availability, reliability, performance and security of each.In
addition, the Network Engineer will be available for dispatch to
perform on-site field engineering assignments and assigned
projects, on-site or remote, as well as participate in the
engineering on-call rotation.Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
or equivalent work experience is required. Bachelor's Degree in
Information Technology or Computer Science is preferred.
- 2-3 years Hands-on experience preferred including installation
and oversight experience with:
- Hyper-V / Xen / Nutanix / VMware vSphere Virtualization
- Windows Desktop (10)
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Endpoint Security Solutions
- Network Routing & Switching
- Microsoft Azure & AWS
- Wireless Networking
- Network Attached Storage & iSCSI Storage Solutions
- Network Access Control
- Ticketing/CRM Systems (Salesforce, Spiceworks, Continuum,
- Ability to multitask and prioritize client issues.
- Excellent communication & collaborative abilities.
- Technical Certifications in one or more of the following areas:
HPe, Aruba Networks, Microsoft Server, Microsoft O365, Cisco, Palo
Alto, Fortigate, Security+, Network+, Amazon Web Services, or
Ubiquiti Networks. - provided by Dice
Keywords: J.E. Ranta Associates, Cranston , Help Desk Support Manager, Executive , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!