Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell - Lockwood McKinnon Group
Posted on: January 9, 2021
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
among franchisees.You must be at least 16 years of age to be
employed by Lockwood McKinnon Company, Inc.Restaurant General
Manager JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition: Restaurant General
ManagerEmployer: Lockwood/McKinnon Company, Inc. (A Franchisee of
Taco Bell Corp.)Direct Report To: Area CoachDirect Report From:AMs,
AGMs, Shift Leads and CrewMission Statement: Our mission is to
offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the
demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is
to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that
provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our
personnel. Expectations: To build a great team that focus on
providing the customer with great food and a great experience.
Creates and maintains a safe and positive work environment.
Operates restaurant per Lockwood/McKinnon and Taco Bell standards.
The RGM leads by example and role models our
- A minimum of 45 Hours a week, Schedule varies and includes
nights and weekends. (For example: 2 mid-shifts/week; 3 weekend
days/period; and 2 late nights a period)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Meetings (One-on-Ones; PBRs; QBPs; Manager Meetings; District
Meetings; and other)
- Interviewing/ Hiring Team MembersJob Tasks:
- Ensures training and development of Assistant Managers,
Associate Managers, Shift Leaders, and Team Members
- Trains and coaches the team to deliver on the L/M mission
- Conducts regularly-scheduled manager meetings
- Conducts quarterly Team Member one-on-ones
- Follows the L/M Recognition Program in order to develop and
maintain a positive recognition culture in the restaurant.
- Follows and Role Models the Management Code of Conduct
- Recognizes and addresses conflict situations and responds in a
- Ensures that customer issues are resolved immediately and role
models the interaction in a positive manner.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge and execution of scheduling to
ensure that deployment delivers great customer service.
- Executes marketing window procedures
- Analyzes the restaurants financial performance (PBR) and
creates a follow-up plan to maximize profitability (QBP) without
compromising the customer experience.
- Operates restaurant in such a manner as to produce a scorecard
with green results.
- Manages the restaurant budget
- Conducts themselves per Lockwood/McKinnon values at all
- Follows up on coaching and feedback for personal/professional
growth of the team
- Identifies and develops the restaurant backfill/bench
- Inspires the team by providing a positive and upbeat
atmospherePhysical Demands: The frequency of the task per shift is
designated by the following:Continuously 2/3 of more of the shift;
Frequently 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift; Occasionally - Up to 1/3 of the
shiftTaskAmount of TimeTaskAmount of
Taco BellAddress: 1102 Cranston St. Cranston, RI - 02910Property
Description: Cranston Cranston St. 29474Property Number:
Keywords: Taco Bell - Lockwood McKinnon Group, Cranston , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!