Senior Financial Analyst
Company: Citizens Bank
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Description As a Financial Analyst on the Distribution Finance team, this role provides decision support for the Retail Transformation (RNT) program at Citizens Financial Group. Primary responsibilities include:
- Analyzing financial data, maintaining and creating financial models to support investment decisions for the Retail Network Transformation program. This involves decisions to renew and reformat branches, relocate branches, open and close them.
- Development of executive reporting for program-level financial reviews
- Analyzing past results, performing variance analysis, identifying trends, and making recommendations for improvements
- Back-testing financial performance by evaluating performance against expectations and against control groups
- Identifying and driving process improvements, including improvement in management / organization of metric data for the program, creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and excel dashboards
- Collaborating with business partners in RNT and helping to coordinate processes across the cross-functional "Virtual Finance" team that supports the transformation program (Distribution, Property, Product and Technology).
- 2+ years of experience providing Finance support, preferably in a Financial Services organization
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating projections and models
- Self starter with excellent interpersonal communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with data query/data management tools such as Access and Hyperion EssBase Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
- Bachelor's degree required #LI-KH1Hours & Work ScheduleHours per Week: 40 HoursWork Schedule: M-F 9AM-5PM
Why Work with UsAt Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VeteranIt is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
Keywords: Citizens Bank, Cranston , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Cranston, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!