Posted on: March 7, 2023
- Client: Banking
- Role: Tax Accountant
- Project Location: Riverside, RI 02915 (Onsite)
- Project Duration: 04 Months (Possibility of Extension)
- Shift: Mon - Fri; 9AM to 5PMResponsibilities:
- Prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs,
revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to
predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management, and offers
suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and
assumptions underlying budget forecasts.Required Skills:
- Requires a bachelor's degree in accounting, and 2-6 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Strong Excel SkillsBachelor's Degree, Accounting/Finance,
Excel, MS Office, Balance Sheets, Profit/Loss Statements
Keywords: Collabera, Cranston , Accountant (Onsite), Accounting, Auditing , Riverside, Rhode Island
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...